Wade Fulp: RGF Wade Fulp: RGF

Amazing

A great game, really made me laugh. It gets slightly confusing at times though, when the enmies look exactly the same as the character. Otherwise, this is probably one of the best games i've played on NG.

Mice 2 - Game Mice 2 - Game

Very amusing

This would be a great game to pass the time if you were bored. The power ups were very entertaining, if you were to make future versions, it would be fun to see more :)

Smack The Rabbits! Smack The Rabbits!

Fun game

But It would be a whole lot better if you were to add multiple levels, and maybe even more weapon choices.

PT bus boi PT bus boi

It was o.k

Not being picky or anything here, but are you aware that the time is capable of going below 0. Just sort out that glitch, add a few levels, and you've got yourself a good game.

Complete Flash Tutorial Complete Flash Tutorial

wow....

You make a lot of tutorials, don't you my friend. I voted fifen.

bumcheekcity responds:

I make Tutorials, because, well, It's the only thing I can do :D

Noobie FAQ Noobie FAQ

goody.....

If you ever make another one could you explain that Reviewing does NOT get you exp. I'm tired of noobs bitching about it in the forums. Good tutorial, they should have a tutorial section on NG.

bumcheekcity responds:

I have added that to the .fla just a second ago, and i'll add it soon.

SebShooter beta SebShooter beta

Good game.

This is one cool game.i died real quick so it would be cool if you could duck behind stuff.

ChaotixWarKid responds:

You are the second person to say that. I guess that means i'm gonna have to do it XD

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

shit i cant play it

just like Hackenslacker said i click on new game and nothing happens the castle just sits there. i reviewed on the beta version which was kik ass.but man i seriously wanna play this. p.s i tried right clicking and pressing play which was un tied but it just skipped the level!!!!!!

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

great game

this was a really cool game. I noticed a bug though, i got on the sheep but seen part of the little guy splatter, istill passed the level but lost a life. way excellent game!!!!!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

GREAT GAME

This was one cool game!!!!!!!! i thought controling the bullet was cool.